Friday, May 28, 2010

Dyno #2 = No gains :(

I took my car back to DC Performance on Friday to see what kind of power my mods had gained me. Looks like not much. The max HP is now 207 and TQ is 200. The graph is showing some AFR's going into the 10-11 range which doesn't look good.

The only other thing I can think of is that the car felt like it pulled pretty strong before changing the idler pulleys and belts. I remember after I did that the car felt like it lost some power. I'm going to call Turner first to see about the rich condition.

Overall it's pretty safe to say I'm bummed. I mean that's pretty bad for a system they charge over $1,000 for and claim 35 Hp.

1 comment:

donnaj edwards said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Auto Glass Replacement Dallas

Post a Comment